CANADA TOURIST VISA
Millions of visitors and tourists flock to Canada every year to visit friends and family or to just experience Canada’s natural beauty. Magnific can help you too with our quick Canada Visit Visa services. The Canada visit visa is granted for a period of six months and are either single entry or multiple entry visas. While you cannot work on the visit visa, you are free to travel across Canada for tourism and leisure.
CANADA VISIT VISA DETAILS
The Canada Visit Visa is a straightforward visa application giving you the ability to visit Canada for a period of up to 6 months. Key points to note about this visa are:
- It can only be used for leisure or tourism purposes
- You cannot use this visa to work or to apply for work
- You can take your dependents and children along
- Typically, the visit visa is issued in 27 days after submission
DOCUMENTS REQUIREDThe Canada Visitor Visa process requires you to meet the following criteria:
- A valid passport with an expiry date that is after six months or more.
- Documents that prove you have enough ties to your home country.
- Financial statements that prove you have enough funds to support your stay in Canada
- A letter of invitation from your relatives if you are planning to stay with them
- Medical clearance certificate if you need to undergo a medical exam before your trip
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIAThe Canada Visitor Visa process requires you to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must prove that they possess sufficient funds to support themselves and their family for the entire period of their visit
- Applicants must not intend to seek or undertake a job
- Applicants should have no criminal record and intend to strictly comply with the laws of the country
- Applicants who might stay either with their relatives or friends should also provide invitation letters from their sponsor
- Applicants from certain countries may need a temporary resident visa
- You may need to meet certain more entry requirements based on your profile